Tuesday 31 August 2010

A tribute to the Osprey Staff at WendigoLake

The job these guys & girls do is physically demanding and emotionally draining. Yet they remain understanding, caring and patient throughout. It was easy for me as a volunteer with no responsibilities to be all of those things, yet I saw them uphold these virtues throughout the most tiring and stressful of situations. I was constantly impressed that they were able to maintain a level of professionalism whilst silently dealing with their own frustrations. Whatever incident was unfolding they held both the physical and emotional well being of the crew at the forefront at all times. I've learnt a huge amount from the amazing staff I've been privileged to volunteer alongside and would like to thank you all for allowing me to share these trips with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment